Hi!
Guestbook

Hi!

Hello peeps!
Member avatar small Aanuvael 1y
Aanuvael0586Member avatar small Aanuvael 1y
Guestbook

I'm, at last, back

After my long hiatus, I finally have time to relax from real life stuff and enjoy WoW again! Yay! Thought I'd make a post here in the hopes of getting back in touch with this awesome guild and eventually rejoining when I get my character situation...
Member avatar small Aelnii 1y
Aelnii2751Small Freiha 1y
Guestbook

Hello from the not-dead and a small request

Hello, Sha'tor family!I was gone for quite a long time, taking a break from World of Warcraft and dealing with various real-world concerns. I'm back in Azeroth for now, but I don't know if I will be staying beyond the six months I've already subsc...
Member avatar small Lex 1y
Lex2817Small Freiha 1y
Guestbook

Hail!

I was intrigued and looking to petition to join your guild, but when I filled out the necessary information and tried to submit it, it informed me I was not authorized to do this. Do I need permission to submit a petition?
Member avatar small Lynaríí 1y
Lynaríí0562Member avatar small Lynaríí 1y
Guestbook

Hail!

Greetings! Dropping my own hello here, looking forward to this guild!
Member avatar small Aennai 2y
Aennai0664Member avatar small Aennai 2y
Guestbook

Hello!

Hello! I am the person who submitted the application for my character Izaran. I couldn't make heads or tails of the battle.net forums, so I simply decided to give a belated 'hello' here. For the second time in this message, hello!
Member avatar small AdmiralVenus 2y
AdmiralVenus0623Member avatar small AdmiralVenus 2y
Guestbook

Greetings!

Just applied earlier today! Looking forward to hearing back! Hope everyone is doing well!
Member avatar small Wombat 2y
Wombat0620Member avatar small Wombat 2y
Guestbook

Aspirant Ready to Serve

A would be Vindicator stands ready to serve the Draenei people and push back the darkness that is encroaching on all of us.---Character: ArithelClass: PaladinI'm just coming back to the game after a two year break. Would love to find a place wher...
Member avatar small RichterRaf 2y
RichterRaf0734Member avatar small RichterRaf 2y
Guestbook

Hopeful looking for a guild

Hello, I applied for you guild today and it sounds like I would enjoy being part of it. I like the Dreanei and enjoy playing them. Not sure if anyone else feels like this but oh well. Hope I get in.Thanks!Mirasta
Member avatar small Mirasta 2y
Mirasta0785Member avatar small Mirasta 2y
Guestbook

A Hopeful!

Hello! I applied to your guild today and I am so excited about it. The last time I played World of Warcraft was when I had a Draenei Death Knight so I am eager to play one once again. I have always had a special place in my heart for Draenei. ...
Member avatar small Ariender 2y
Ariender0731Member avatar small Ariender 2y
Guestbook

Hello!

Greetings! I'm Eldraan and I would just like to say I love how this guild is put together, your members have been very friendly and interesting, and I hope to join your ranks soon!
Member avatar small Eldraan 3y
Eldraan0854Member avatar small Eldraan 3y
Guestbook

A Pleasure to Meet You!

This is Tammeril from <Sentinel> on WRA. I had a great time this evening, role-playing with several members of your guild. I hope that we do more things together!
Member avatar small Tammeril Moonchaser (Sentinel) 4y
Tammeril Moonchaser (Sentinel)62079Small Taliir 3y
Guestbook

Hello from Sentinel!

Greetings, Sha'tor!In Sentinel I play Huntress Raventalon, and it's been fun RPing with you all!I've been RPing for about two-and-a-half years, and my experience on WrA has been nothing but wonderful. I mainly RP night elves along with a couple of...
Small Achlysse/Illyirana 4y
Achlysse/Illyirana41601Small Kysderal 4y
Page 1